Working within the Client Services Team, reporting to the VP Client Services.
- Redirect and answer client requests via our Jira Service Desk
- Treat and follow up requests and technical problems
- Support clients to optimize their usage of the Target2Sell solution
- In charge of the daily morning monitoring (results, processes, alerts)
- Work closely with the Technical Account Managers on client service tasks
- Creation and/or modification of the client’s catalog transformation (ETL)
- Validation of the Tracking and Integration (JS/API)
- Creation of Templates (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Creation of Reportings (Datastudio)
- Improve and update user guides and internal documentation
Your sense of service, your communication skills and your organization talent are necessary qualities for this position.
- Strong knowledge in CMS like Shopify and/or Magento
- Knowledge in another CMS like SFCC or Hybris are a plus
- Knowledge in Tracking and Analytics Solutions like e.g. Eulerian, CommandersAct, Google Tag Manager are a plus
- Strong interest in the digital world and new technologies, ideally with a first experience in a similar field.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and quickly diagnose client issues
- Aptitude for self-learning, desire to expand knowledge to better serve job role and client
- Must be able to take initiative to be productive and efficient
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills in English (other European languages e.g. French, Spanish and/or Portugese are a plus)
- Based on your experiences